RUNAS opens a special call for the conformation of its editorial team that will be renewed every two years.
If you wish to join this editorial team, please register in the following form, our editorial coordinator will contact you as soon as possible.
RUNAS operates with an editorial policy based on a peer-review process. For evaluation, the articles are sent to expert academic peers under the strict anonymity of the author.
The editorial committee of the RUNAS is a support body and a working group made up of national and international teachers and researchers who have recognized research backgrounds, competitive research projects, and publications in indexed journals.
The acceptance or rejection of the articles is finally taken by the Editorial Team, headed by the Chief Editor, based on the evaluations reported by external experts, and the recommendations of the Advisory Committee.
That is why the Editorial Board of the journal is made up of a group of specialists and academics, associated with the Journal as internal consultants (as members of the Editorial Committee) or as external consultants (as members of the Advisory Committee).
The Editorial Committee's functions include:
• Ensure compliance with the objectives of the publication and its scientific editorial policy and publication standards
• Establish measures that make it possible to increase the added value of the journal.
Among the functions of the Advisory Committee are:
• Analyze the articles received and issue an opinion on them.
• Propose and approved together with the Editor: the appropriate evaluator or evaluators for each article.
• Define the structure of each issue of the journal.